<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday 8 January 2013

summer essentials


On an extremely, ridiculously hot day like today one must keep her summer beauty essentials at arms reach - and with today’s forecast reaching a top of 42 degrees I thought this would be the perfect day to share mine with you. 



1. Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion Fragrance Mist - Coconut anything is a must have for me during summer and this vanilla and coconut body mist is insanely divine. I layer this with the matching body lotion and find the staying power brilliant. 

2. Avene Thermal Spring Water - I'm definitely a fan of facial mists all year round, but come summer this bad boy is my best friend. I sprits my face with this after cleansing, when my skin is feeling dry, in hot temperatures, before bed, randomly throughout the day - the use for this product is endless.

Another facial mist I recommend is the Jurlique Rose Water Spray which smells beautiful.

RR TIP: Take the purse size mist in your bag to work or school to freshen up your makeup throughout the day – works a treat.

3. Le Tan Coconut Lotion SPF30+ - This is a new discovery I found when on the hunt for sunscreen. I burn ridiculously easy and need a high SPF but can you guess why this took my fancy? Yep, coconut scented. After using this and not getting burnt it gets two thumbs up from me and the non-greesy texture is a plus too.

4. L'Oreal UV Perfect Advanced UVA+UVB Protector - I use this under my makeup everyday without fail and love the high broad spectrum protection. 

RR TIP: If you don't already use a daily facial SPF you MUST! Protecting your skin against UVB and UVA rays helps prevent premature ageing and hyper-pigmentation like brown spots and acne scarring. If you don't want to use another product under your makeup, find a mouisturiser with SPF in it - but add your sun protection somewhere! 

5. MAC Tendertone Lip Balm SPF 12 in Purring - Holy moly do these smells ah-mazing! A mix of strawberry and kiwi, you can smell these on your lips well and truly after applying it. Giving a wash of coral colour to my lips, aswell as protecting them from the sun, this lip balm is a must-have!

I'm off to grab a glass of water, lay under the fan and dig into this issue of Vogue,

ajarose xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home