<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Roses are... Pink! - Bourjois 1 Second Nail Polish Review


A little squeal may or may not have escaped me when I saw the display for the new (to Australia) Bourjois 1 Second Gel Nail Polishes in Priceline. It did, however, take three different Priceline store visits to find who had the full 12 shade collection (for those of you in Sydney it was George St).


I picked up three shades (and that was restricting myself) but sadly the one colour I’d seen on the hands of many British beauty bloggers, Turquoise Block, was not included in the Australian release (c’mon Bourjois, we Aussie gals like a pop of colour too!).

 
 L-R #06 Rose Cupcake, #07 Fuchsia Bucolique and #11 Rouge in Style.

Like the name suggests, the polish formula is designed to transform your nails in 1 second. Eger to put this miracle claim to the test, I couldn’t even wait until I got home so I whipped the bottle out at the bus stop.

My verdict? The thick, wide set brush applicator makes the process ultra speedy and the polish formula is opaque meaning you don’t need layer upon later to get the colour in the bottle on your nails. The finished product is also shiny enough for me not to feel the need to have a topcoat, which is saying a lot.


Bourjois claim on the back of the bottle the polish is dry within 50 seconds, and I totally agree with that.

For when you aren’t in the mood for a 30 minute manicure but just want to swipe on some colour and be good to go, this is a serious winner for me.  

Pick these polishes up at Priceline and online here for $12 each.


Want more Rosie Recommends? Check out -

Rimmel London Salon Pro Polish Review
Makeup Brush Cleaning 101
A Collaboration Dreams Are Made Of

Don't forget to follow Rosie Recommends on Bloglovin or subscribe by entering your email address on the top righthand side of this page!

Follow on Bloglovin 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home