<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday 9 January 2013

This or That? Dry Shampoo Review


Dry shampoo is something to be picky about. You're lazy enough not to wash your hair but geez, you’re not going to leave the house with white powder at your roots, are you? So finding the perfect substitute to actually washing your hair can be tricky.


I’ve been a fan of the Batiste line for the past couple of years, trying out a few random ones here and there but always coming back to Batiste.

One brand I had heard good things about but for some reason or another never tried was, Klorane.

I broke down and bought it the other day and now it’s time for a this or that comparison.

Batiste? 


I like the novelty aspect of this line with different scents and packaging to choose from (my favourite would be the tropical scent) - also it’s pretty much stocked everywhere so that’s extra handy. 

The actual powder sprays on quite opaque though, which means you have to take a little more time working it in to your roots. Not a good thing when you want to sleep in for as long as possible and not worry about doing your hair.

Klorane? 



The first thing I noticed was the powder was much clearer than the Batiste and brushes through extremely easy, which for someone with dark hair is a plus. The smell is nice too, but there is only the one scent to choose from so if it turns out you don’t like it, well you’re not in luck.

Overall? I prefer not having to spend as much time working the product in, over cute packaging - which is hard for me to admit because I’m all over something with cute packaging. If I had lighter coloured hair my preference would probably be reversed, but unfortunately I’ll never know if blondes really do have more fun, so I’ll be sticking with Klorane for now.

ajarose xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home