<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday 10 January 2014

Rosie Recommends Turns One!

So I hear it's 2014. Where did that year go? I have absolutely no idea. 

Apart from the fact I'm still dumbfounded, 2014 is upon us and that means Rosie Recommends has officially turned one year old. 


I'm sorry for the lack of posts at the back end of December, also working in retail means it's the busiest time of year so when it came to blogging vs sleeping, the latter always took the cake. 

Moving into this new year, I hope RR continues to kick on and helps aid you in your beauty needs how little or big they may be. 

Here's to another fabulous (hopefully less speedy) year! 

ajarose xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home