<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday 27 April 2013

Did I hear the word, sale?

So today I went to the beach to soak up some of this amazing weather, and I don't know how it happened but I returned home with a new perfume. Seriously, how I manage to get myself into these situations is beyond me.

Anyway, I'm not complaining because it smells divine and the best part and reason for this post, it was on sale!

We are all friends here, right? So if I find a bargain too good to be true, I'm going to share the details - that's just the kind of gal I am.

The perfume in question is Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy and the sale price you are dying to know is... $24.99 for 30ml! Cue gasps!



I've actually never owned a Juicy scent before, but my cousin is obsessed so I'd sniffed a few and tried them out whenever I was at her place.

To me, Juicy embodies all things girly and this scent is definitely no exception.

I don't want to confuse you in my attempt to describe the scent, so I'll let Juicy Couture get all technical for you...

"With top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin gently tempered with honeysuckle, gardenia, and jasmine. Underlying it all are warm tones of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood, and praline."

From that I would agree that the floral notes are warmed down with a hint of vanilla and caramel which I think takes this girly smell into a somewhat sophisticated level over the typical fruity, instant headache scents.

With a saving of $40 it's a winner in my eyes and can be found here.



I hope you're enjoying your weekend, wherever you are. I know I am.

ajarose 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home