<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday 20 March 2013

Eighty and Beautiful!

Today's post is something a little bit different as it's not everyday that your Grandmother turns 80 - so I wanted to write a special post wishing my beautiful Nan a very happy birthday!



There is a slight beauty theme still here as I gave my Nan Chanel goodies for her gift and PS - If I look even remotely as good as her when I hit 8-0 I will be one happy camper!



I was lucky enough to spend this past weekend with my family in Tasmania celebrating our wonderful Nan and it was a trip I'll never forget.



Happy Birthday Nanny - I love you more than you know <3 

ajarose xo 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home