<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Monday 4 March 2013

Introducing...


I’m excited to announce the launch of a new series I’m going to be writing all about CULT BEAUTY!

This is a project I have been working on slowly for a while now which was initially going to be one post. However, after thinking about all the different things I want to try, review, share and recommend I thought this would be perfect to turn into an on-going series.

There will be a new ‘Cult Beauty’ post up every Friday for the month of March so make sure you check back each week to find out what makes the cut!

I’m going to feature products that are cult worldwide and also things that I couldn’t live without, so hopefully you find something new to add to your must-have beauty list.

Come back this Friday March 8th for the first instalment!

Ajarose xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home