<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday 30 July 2013

In sickness and in health - my flu recovery essentials

So it turns out I have the flu. The achy and painful type that has left me bed ridden for the past two days. And while I'm snuggling in bed with a fever that's out of this world, I thought I might as well muster up the energy to share with you my I'm-so-sick-I-could-die essentials. 


1) Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - My nose and lips always seem to get chapped when I'm sick and slathering this multipurpose balm on always does the trick. Check out my review here. 

2) Kate Somerville Goat Milk Cream - The latest edition to my skincare routine, this light, yet extremely hydrating moisturiser is keeping my skin balanced and nourished. An indepth review is to come on this cream, so keep your eyes out for that. 

3) Caudalie Beauty Elixir - I've previously spoken about this hydrating facial mist in my Cult Beauty series, but it never gets old saying it - this is a holy grail product for me. Spritiz this directly onto your face or into your palms and pat it on, packed with essential oils, this mist is the perfect pick me up for when you're feeling under the weather. Check out my review here. 

4) Lemsip - I think you either love it or you hate it and for some wack reason this is always my go-to drink when I'm sick. 

5) Panadol - For pretty obvious reasons this is my fever controlling must have. 

6) Tissues, tissues and more tissues - I swear I almost drowned in a sea of tissues on Sunday night, *yuck.* My red nose has them to blame, but when you're sick you gotta do what you gotta do. 

Sorry for the depressing post, but as they say in sickness and in health, right?

Until next time, 

ajarose xo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home