<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Saturday 6 July 2013

JUNE FAVOURITES: Makeup, Nails, Skincare and more!



Before we get any further into July, I wanted to write up my first favourites post.

For those of you who haven't read a favourites post before, it's basically a summary of any products you've been loving for the month just passed. It's usually a scary reminder of how fast time is flying by, by none-the-less they are one of my favourite posts to read.

Let's get cracking, shall we?


 Nails -

1) Revlon's Moon Candy Nail Duo in Orbit has been a favourite since I got my hands on this bad boy. The handy dandy pen comes with a base coat and a top coat with holographic glitter. This combo definitely has the wow factor and looks like you've put a lot of effort in, when in fact it was super simple. Priceline always seem to be sold out, but if you're interested in this try Myer as they had a great selection and 30% off when I was in there earlier this week.

2) Dior's Gel Top Coat has become a bit of a blogger favourite and leaves your nails, like the name suggests, as if you've just had a gel manicure. Perfect on your bare nails for a chic alnatural look or over the top of your favourite polish (I've been pairing this over the Moon Candy top coat to add extra shine and lock in the glitter to prevent chipping and catching on clothing). This is a winner every time and definitely worth the splurge. 

Blush -

3) Illamasqua's Cream Blusher in Promise is my every day and every occasion blush. The texture is perfect, the colour is perfect and the product doesn't seem to dent - I can't say enough good things about this blush and will be repurchasing the moment I fear it's running out.

Eyeshadow -

4) L'Oreal's Chrome Shine Eyeshadow in 169 Sepia Sparkle has been a favourite of mine for years (this is still my original one and I've only just hit pan). You could not find a more versatile gold if you tried. Perfect for all over the lid, as a highlight in the inner corner or under the lower lash line, this baby will have you shining like a diamond.

Lips -

5) NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Beige is another blogger fav and would have to be the most contriversal naming of a gloss, ever. Beige? Why NYX, why?? This colour is as far from beige as possible and it's dusty pink contents is a colour that suits all skintones. NYX is extremely cheap but amazing quality for its price tag. The down side? It's hard to find in Australia but when this raved about gloss is in-stock, buy up - you can thank me later.

Skincare -

6) Eve Lom's Morning Time Cleanser has been my everyday staple in my cleansing routine and is the perfect way to wake up in the morning. I have actually been using this as night time as well with a face washer, as this balm cleanser is ideal for removing makeup and build up from the day. The past month has been all about skincare for me, and it was hard, to say the least, to not include all my favs in this post. But as Skincare Sunday is kicking off tomorrow, I thought I'd include just one. 

Tools -

7) Real Techniques Deluxe Crease Brush has been teaming up with my Nars Creamy Concealer to help cover up my dark circles this month. Designed to apply eyeshadow, this dense, small brush is perfect to use to buff any extra coverage you need, not just under your eyes but on any blemishes, scaring or hyper-pigmentation you may have. 

Miscellaneous -

8) Allure Magazine has been my go-to read for all things beauty in the month of June and I can see it being a firm favourite for the months to come. Worth a flick through if you're a beauty junky like me.

I hope you enjoyed my first favourites post! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for Skincare Sunday!

ajarose xo



Want to read more about my favourites from June? Check them out here -







Follow on Bloglovin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home