<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday 3 September 2013

A beauty themed Instagram challenge! #supergorgeoussept

You've probably seen those photo-a-day challenges that pop up every few months on Instagram. I've attempted one or two in my instagram life, but never seen it through to the end until (hopefully) this month. 

Instagramer and Beauty Blogger Alice aka Super Gorgeous was clever enough to create her own beauty themed photo challenge, rightly named Super Gorgeous September. 


My cousin Maddy and I have taken up the challenge, we are three days in and so far so good. 

If you are a beauty gal at heart, join us! Repost the photo above and use the hashtag #supergorgeoussept 

Follow me on Instagram: aja_rose 

Follow Maddy on Instagram: madelaine_waters 

Let me know if you take up the challenge so we can follow each others progress! Goodluck! 

Until next time,

ajarose xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home