<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday 8 September 2013

Latest Beauty Buys

I recently had a special visit from my two favourite cousins. For five days we ate, drank, walked (a lot) and it is very safe to say, shopped up a storm. 

When I'm involved, a shopping spree isn't complete without a trip to Priceline and (countless) cosmetic counters. So what made it home with me?


1. Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm - My goodness, this is the stuff honey dreams are made of. The smell, the formulation and the fact it does it's job is why this balm is raved about by the masses. 

2. M.A.C Mineralized Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle - This is one of those products that has been on my wishlist for, well as long as I can remember. Used as a highlighter, this has the most perfect pinky golden sheen, making it a beauty blogger fave. My cousin was drooling over this bad boy too, and for good reason, so together we left with one each (feeling very pleased with ourselves, may I add). 

3. Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum in 51 - I have previously used (and loved) the original Healthy Mix Foundation but was very intrigued by the gel formulation of this new edition. The coverage is light but definitely build-able and in my opinion, leaves your skin looking like your skin only better (none of that horrible foundation-mask business). With vitamin-rich fruits included in the ingredients like lychee, goji berries and pomegranate this stuff smells unbelievable.

4. Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer in Ivory - This is one of those great products you buy on a whim but fall in love with. I wouldn't use this product to conceal blemishes, as the formulation is designed to illuminate (not a cute look on a pimple), but for under the eyes, this stuff is a drugstore winner. 

RR TIP - Chemist Warehouse has 50% off entire makeup collections like Revlon, Maybelline and also includes Rimmel London until the 26th of September 2013.

5. Maybelline Colour Tattoo Metal Eyeshadow in Barely Branded - Damn was this hard to get my hands on. A part of the new Metal range, this shade is the perfect shimmery champagne base for layering under other eyeshadows, for highlighting in the inner-corner and under your brow bone or all over the lid for those lazy days.

6. Indeed Labs Eysilix Eye Cream - Indeed Labs is a relatively new brand to Australia and is now accessibly stocked in Priceline's around the country. I already own the Hydraluron Serum from Indeed Labs (read my thoughts here), and this was the other product that had caught my eye from the collection so when I saw this on offer with 30% off, straight into my basket it went.

7. Miss Vogue Australia Issue One - Anything with the Vogue stamp of approval has me itching to get my grubby, swatch covered paws all over it, and the newest edition of the V family was no exception. 

I hope you enjoyed a little peak inside my latest beauty buys. Unfortunately, this wasn't everything that was purchased over our girls weekend *thinks about current bank balance and shudders*, but until I post it on here there isn't any evidence and I can stay happily in denial of my beauty-aholism. 

Until next time,

ajarose xo


Don't forget to follow Rosie Recommends on Bloglovin or subscribe by entering your email address on the top righthand side of this page!
Follow on Bloglovin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home