<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Home is where the heart is...

There is nothing like decorating your home for Christmas and from as long as I can remember, it has always been something special my mum and I did together. Now I have my own apartment, it's a tradition I still love to carry on.

As we have just moved into a bigger place - AKA an apartment that actually has a separate lounge and bedroom (mind-blowing I know), I feel like I have free range on the decorating front. Lucky for me, the BF has given the green light to deck out the place to my hearts content.

Today I wanted to share with you not so much around my home (that will come later in December!) but a magazine that is the source to all my ideas and inspiration, Real Living Magazine.


Now, for those of you who are already into home decor, this magazine is probably one of your staples, but if your pennies are spent on the latest MAC release before your house (or bedroom for those of you who live at home) gets a second thought, picking up a copy has probably never crossed your mind.

I'm here to tell you it should.

Filled with pieces from budget to luxe price ranges, there is something for everyone. Even if you don't pick up the exact item featured, each page is a styling, visual feast and sparks so many ideas for freshening up things you already own or simple ways to add to your existing decor.


December is also the perfect month to experiment with pops of colour, feature pieces and novelty trinkets that you might want to dabble in without giving it a permanent place in your home. 


So why not ditch the Allure Magazine (for one night), grab a cup of tea, get cosy on the couch and flick through the pages of something a little bit different.

Ciate day #3 nail find was a hot orange called, Hopscotch...



ajarose xo

Don't want to miss a day of Blogmas? Subscribe to RR by entering your email in the top right hand box! Easy peasy! 

Check out Blogmas...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home