<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Friday 5 April 2013

Inglot Freedom Palette: DIY Beauty Style

Inglot stores are not super easy to find, but lucky (or if you're my wallet, unlucky) for me there is a store at my local Westfield Shopping Centre. I'd never taken the plunge on having a proper look because I knew I'd spend countless hours (and dollars) in there.


But because I'm a crazy beauty addict, I'd read about and researched Inglot's Freedom System Palettes and couldn't resist checking it out any longer. 


Choosing from a wide range of colours and finishes, the Freedom System allows you to custom build your own dream eyeshadow, blush, lip, concealer or face powder palette - it's cosmetics shopping taken to another level!

I knew I wanted to create a neutral five pan eyeshadow palette (there are other sizes to choose from too) that would be great for everyday use, but I was still overwhelmed with the choice on offer.

In my research I'd read about how pigmented, creamy and luxurious these shadows were, but it wasn't until I started swatching them on the back of my hand that I understood how impeccable the quality of Inglot really is.

The sales assistant was really great and helped me work out shades that would all go together while creating multiple looks, this is what we came up with....

(R to L)

Pearl 395 - This was the one colour I knew I had to include, it's the perfect creamy pearl highlight. Use this under your brow bone, in your inner corner or even on the middle of the lid to bring light and balance to your look.

Shine 43 - A true shimmer gold, this would be one of my favourites I picked. I would wear this all over the lid by itself on lazy days but this is a staple to go with any look.

Matte 357 - I'm such a fun of shimmery shadows, but for a palette to be completely versatile you need to include a matte colour (I probably should have had x2 matte shades but couldn't resist the bling!). This will work great through the crease and softens the shimmer out when blending.

DS 609 - This beauty is one of the amazing double sparkle shades and when light hits this it's truly amazing. This will work so well all over the lid with the 357 in the crease, but used under the eye will create some drama for a night look.

AMC Shine 42 - Standing for 'Advanced Makeup Component' this is one of the newer shades on offer and again, has mega shine. This is the show-stopper folks, and will be used as the accent shade to give that pop!




The palettes are lightweight yet durable and as they are magnetic you can switch out colours to suit your needs, making this baby perfect for travelling.

It was so much fun creating this palette and I definitely recommend this fantastic service if you can get to an Inglot store, otherwise you can check out Inglot here.

The limits are actually endless, so happy creating!

ajarose xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home