<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday 1 December 2013

Counting down to Christmas with Ciate

Counting down to Christmas and beauty bits would be two of my favourite things, combine the two and you have the Ciate Mini Mani Month Advent Calendar. Mind blown? Mine too.


How does it work? It's just like your average advent calendar, minus the chocolate and plus a whole lot of nail polish, 24 polishes to be exact.

I couldn't even handle how cute this idea was and failed to resist the novelty when I crumbled walking past Mecca Cosmetica - AKA my second home.

Ciate release their advent calendars annually and I was told by the ladies at Mecca that there is actually two or three different variations in the limited edition sets this year, so you may open a different polish to a friend one day or get a completely new shade all together.

You can pick this bad boy up for $89 at Mecca Cosmetica or KIT Cosmetics. It sounds like a lot but when you break it down, the price per polish works out to be only $3.70 per pot - bargain! The great quality you are getting from Ciate alone is justification enough, however.

I've decided to open and share my beautified Christmas countdown with you, so look out for that in each Blogpost post!

Today I opened door number one and found Snow Globe hiding behind it... 


This is THE dream gift for any nail junky or beauty buff out there, and though you will need to gift it before Christmas Day, I can bet you will be a hit for all of December!

See ya tomorrow,

ajarose xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home