<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Dressing Table Tour - VIDEO Post





It’s my new favourite place to take blog photos, as some of you may have already spotted, so I thought why not show you around my dressing table!

Want to know where everything is from? Check out this RR post for the details!

I’ve done this in video format, which I want to get into more of this year, so I hope you like it.

Let me know what you think in the comments of this post or of the video and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don’t miss any future videos and also to @RosieRecommend on Twitter to keep up to date on all things beauty in-between posts!

Until next time,

ajarose xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home