<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Sunday 19 January 2014

Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser Review

So, I'm a little obsessed and I need to tell you about it. But not before the back story. 

One beauty thing I'm pretty bad at doing is remembering to apply body moisturizer. I get out of the shower and just can't be bothered. 

Laziness? Yep

This year is the year to turn it around. 

Almost a month in, I was doing pretty rubbish... Until I found the newly released Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturiser in Cocoa Glow. Note: this is named differently overseas but is the same product for reference.



Oh dear lord is this stuff da bomb. 

I've tried the Vaseline Total Moisture Lotion offering in Cocoa Glow before (I actually have two bottles of the stuff in my stash) and when I have remembered to give the body a bit of pampering, that is what I've reached for. 


But until I watched Amelia Liana's video, which featured the Spray and Go version (here - mentioned at 8:10 into the video), I didn't know such a thing existed.  

Then enter Lily Pebbles raving about it as well (here) and you have a beauty product hunt down on your hands. Well, on my hands, but you get the picture. 

It's just so damn easy to use, sinks into your skin quickly and smells insanely devine. Basically I want to apply it after showering in the AM, after showering in the PM, before work, after work, mid work (yes that as happened) - pretty much any time I can get my hands on this stuff I'm spraying it. 

Obsessed? Yep

Priceline is now stocking this on Australian shores and it retails for $9.99. If you want to feel (and smell) like the best thing ever, get involved with this. 

Don't forget to follow RR on Instragram @aja_rose and on Twitter @RosieRecommend

Until next time,
ajarose xo 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home