<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Post Holiday Funk

So the last you heard from me I was going on holidays. 

Over a month later RR is back, but don't go thinking I've been in paradise for that long. Don't get me wrong, in my mind I've been on holiday this whole time, but in reality I've just been lazy. 

For almost two weeks in this month-long hiatus I was in paradise however, and it was 
fan-bloody-tastic. 


It's time to snap out of my post-holiday funk and get back into the swing of things, after all who else is going to make you spend lots of money on totally not essential beauty products? 

Getting back into the groove of real life has been hard, but you know what hasn't been hard? Getting back into the groove of shopping. Who knew how easy that would be!? But the good news there is, you can expect some juicy recommendations soon!

This is just a quick little post to say hello and to reassure you that I am still kicking around. 

I have some exciting things in the pipeline for RR this year, so to make sure you don't miss out on anything head over to Facebook and click LIKE to stay up to date! 


Until next time,

Ajarose xo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home