<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.rosierecommends.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

Wednesday 9 April 2014

WE'RE MOVING!

The time has finally come and I'm super excited to announce -


This means no more posts will be uploaded on the page you're currently on... BUT there will be regular posts on the brand spanking new and shiny website!!




Making the leap from Blogger to self-hosted Wordpress has been on my 'to-do' list for a while now, and I am over the moon with how everything is looking so far.

However, the site is going to need some teething time, to sort through the issue of a brand new website and also for me to get familiar with a different hosting system. 

I hope you love the new website as much as I do, and please feel free to drop me an email on my contact page with any feedback or ideas you'd like to see!

I also have a newsletter feature on the site and all you need to do is pop your name and email down to stay up to date on all things RR.

I'll see you over at RosieRecommends.com

Ajarose x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home